1/09/2013

Typing Assignment Fall 11: My favorite day of a week

I like Sunday because it is good to play with friends. And my favorite TV shows go on on Sunday. I want to go out more with some people to somewhere but recently many people are busy on Sunday. Anyway, Sunday is my favorite day of a week. Actually I also like Saturday with the same reason. I like Wednesday and Thursday as well because I have my favorite classes at the university on Wednesday and Thursday this year. Also, I like Tuesday, too. I have only 3 classes on Tuesday on this semester. That's why I am usually in the library on Tuesday after those classes finished. Recently I've spent my spare time in the library until the library is closed. In the result, I like almost every day maybe. I really want to play tennis in my spare time. 2 years ago, when I found a spare time, I used to play tennis with some friends. But we don't do that at all. It's sad thing.
172 words

No comments:

Post a Comment