1/09/2013

I watched a movie "Avengers"

August 22th 2012, I watched a movie "Avengers" with my friends. In the movie, various heroes of MARVEL appeared, but I didn't know well about them. I only knew about Captain America and The Iron Man because I had watched the movies before. Anyway, I didn't have enough knowledge about the heroes, but it was fun. After I had watched the movie, I watched The Hulk. It was also fun. I like movies, especially I like foreign movies. I feel that foreign movies are more interesting than Japanese movies because many Japanese movies are similar in contents. But the stories of foreign movies attract me. Now I want to watch "Les Misérables". Some people who watched the movie already said that it was interesting. Do you have any favorite movie? I like to watch movies, so I want to watch many movies. I'll accept any kinds of movies. Please tell me the title of your favorite.
160 words
After we had watched the movie, we had a lunch and we went to karaoke.
I want to watch some movies in the theater. The pop corn which is sold at
the theater is delicious, especially I like caramel taste. French fries are also good.     45 words

No comments:

Post a Comment