1/24/2013

BR 2-15: Extreme sports


In most of these sports, people perform difficult feats that others would be afraid to try. (p. 3)


Have you ever played any extreme sports? Extreme sports mean thrilling sports to play like rock climbing, skiing, racing on ice, cars, bikes or bicycle, windsurfing, water skiing, kayaking, surfing, gliding, bungee jumping and skydiving. Now many new sports like these which we don’t know a lot are produced all over the world. I’ve done skiing once at Fukushima several years ago. It was for the first time skiing but it was easy to slip down on the snow mountain. In the extreme sports listed above, I’m interested in rock climbing and bicycle racing. Actually I’ve thought that I would like to climb mountains someday thus also rock climbing, too. Until two years ago, I had got to school by bicycle every day, and the way from home to school was over 13 kilo meters. I usually used to go to school with 7 or more friends. Sometimes we raced on the way back home but I was the fastest in them thus I have confidence to do well on bicycle racings.
190 words
Reference

Coupe, Robert. (2008). Extreme Sports. Sydney, Australia: Weldon Owen Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment