154 words
1/30/2013
Typing Assignment Fall 15: My favorite tv programs
I have many favorite TV programs. “Music Station” is one of them. The TV program has being broadcasted on every Friday nights. Several days ago, I watched the TV program. Then I watched Bruno Mars was singing “Just the way you are” and “Locked out of heaven” on the air. It was great and I thought I would like to listen to his songs on his concert. 2 weeks ago, “One Direction” was also singing “Live while we young” on the TV program. Foreign singers rarely come to Japan and sing their songs, so I was excited. “Itte Q” and some other TV programs like “Itte Q” are also my favorite because those TV programs treats several interesting things of foreign country. I always record and watch those programs. “Nichiyou Youga Gekijou” is also my favorite. It is broadcasted foreign movies on every Sunday night. I like to watch those TV programs very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment