1/08/2013

BR 2-02: King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table

You will be the best knight and you will be the greatest king. (p. 5)

Though this book "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table" is a well-known story, I had never read it before. This story was very long and appears many knights and other people, so I was confused. The King Arthur was great but nobody knows he really existed. I thought that he was very strong, brave and kind man. I want to be good man like him. It is difficult to be popular. Actually I don't want to be popular, but I want to be a person who is needed from someone. I think that being popular is not so important. To be needed has a great value. Deciding to do something myself and then carrying out it. I think that is most important thing. Anyway the book was a little bit difficult for me.
153 words
Reference

Hopkins, Andy. (2000) The Kind Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Edinburgh, England: Penguin Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment