1/16/2013

Reflection on the Writing Ⅲ

I'll write my reflection on the class of Writing Ⅲ last semester. I thought that it was a little hard work to keep a diary constantly. I would like to write about what was happening to me every day as a routine, but it was difficult for me because sometimes I had nothing interesting to write. Typing homework were easier in the earlier of the semester, but those were getting harder and harder because of requiring more words at the end of the semester. Actually it was more difficult for me to decide what to write than to write an article in English. I read 21 books and wrote the reviews last semester for the class-work. It was valuable for me. I mainly chose and read the non-fiction books which described about organizations, politics and sciences. It's because I think that non-fiction books are more valuable for me than fictions. Actually I don't like reading books so, but it was interesting.
166 words

No comments:

Post a Comment