165 words
1/09/2013
Puzzle is fun
August 18th 2012, I went to Yoneda's home. He said that he wanted to buy a bed, so I took him to a store for furniture "Nitori" with my driving and he decided to buy. After that, we came back to his home and started a puzzle which consisted of 1000 pieces. It is in the right picture. I like ONE PIECE. He said that he wanted to try a puzzle and decorate it on the wall, but he didn't try the puzzle at all. The next day, I went to his home again for the puzzle because he said 'Finish that puzzle soon for my space.' I don't care but I figured that he was selfish. He bought a pizza for our lunch. I was glad because I like pizza very much. After I had ate lunch, I started to try the puzzle again, and I finished making it completely. Maybe I made 90% of it. I was tired of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment