1/16/2013

Reflection on the Writing Ⅳ

I will write my reflection on the class of Writing Ⅳ in this semester. I thought that I should work harder for the class. I'm in danger of failing the class, so I've worked hard for the credit now. At first, I have to read more books and write the reviews. I still wrote 5 reviews but actually I read some more books already. It's not difficult to write book reviews but it takes a time to read books. Next, I have to hand in some more typing homework as soon as possible. It is a problem for me. We are required to write about something favorite but it is difficult. I don't have any idea what to write. At last, the biggest problem for the credit is shortage of word number. I have to write more than 15,000 words in this semester but obviously the word number in my blog is short of the target to pass the class. But I don't give up yet. I'll do all the work completely to pass the class and get the credit.
186 words

No comments:

Post a Comment