This book Wonders of the Past treats some of world heritage and describe in details. If you read it, you could know why the structures are built and how they are used now. If you want to go on a trip to see world heritage, you should read it. It introduces 10 world heritages all over the world, Stonehenge in the UK, Tutankhamun's treasures in Egypt, the Great Wall of Chine, the Colosseum in Italy, Petra in Jordan, Easter Island Statues, Chichen Itza in Mexico, Angkor Wat in Cambodia, the Alhambra in Spain and the Taj Mahal in India. I want to go and see it but especially I want to see the Colosseum, Chichen Itza and the Alhambra. If you like the western history, I recommend to read. This is easy to read. I like this book because I got some knowledge about these places.
167 words
Reference
Harper, Kathryn. (2010). Wonders of the Past. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.

No comments:
Post a Comment