1/08/2013

BR 2-04: From the heart

In the box there was a beautiful ring. (p. 37)

The book is about a serious love story in England. This is good and I like that. It is really easy to read. An undergraduate girl Anna and Selim an immigrant from Bosnia love each other. First, Anna came to a bar and Selim worked there as a barman. After that, they get closer and closer. But her father Derek hates immigrants because of some awkward reasons. This is interesting story. I recognized that some people dislike immigrants for some serious reasons. I want to go abroad and live a long time someday because I think life in a foreign country is exciting. Everything is new. I want to work in a foreign country. Also I think international love is good.
131 words
Reference

ALAN C McLEAN. (2002). From the Heart. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press

No comments:

Post a Comment