1/09/2013

Staying up late with some friends

August 14th and 15th 2012, I went to my friend's home with some friends because he came back to Kumamoto. He lives in Aichi prefecture now for his work. About 10 people gathered at the night. First we had a dinner and talking for a while in Joyful near his home. After that, I went to a discount store with some friends for our drinks, and then we drank cocktails at his home. After a while, we went to a hot spring and came back to his home. Then some people started to play video games, some people went to bed and I went to Karaoke with some people. We were in the karaoke room for a long time and stayed up late there. Coming back to my friend's home, we fell asleep soon. In the morning of the next day, we had a breakfast at his home. After that, we went to a bowling alley and a game arcade. It was fun because we played enough at that time. I want to hang out with them again. We are going to assemble this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.
193 words

No comments:

Post a Comment