1/26/2013

Typing Assignment Fall 13: My favorite convenience store

My favorite convenience store is Seven-Eleven. The branches of the convenience store stand everywhere in Japan. It is very convenient because it stands near my house and it opens anytime anywhere even at midnight. It has variety for the merchandise like a super market and these are high quality. The foods which are sold at the convenience store are tasty despite easy to cook and take no long time to cook. Sometimes there is no need to cook. Especially I like the breads sold at Seven-Eleven. Also I like Lowson. Until 2 years ago, I went to Seven-eleven only. But now I also went to Lowson because a branch of Lowson is in this university. I usually buy a pizza shaped like tacos for lunch. It is tasty but a little expensive. I don't sure the price but it costs over 200 yen. But I don't care because it is tasty.
156 words

No comments:

Post a Comment