1/26/2013

Typing Assignment Fall 12: My favorite color

My favorite colors are blue, green, white and black. I tend to buy clothes with these colors, especially I have many black clothes. I have no particular reason why I like these color. I think clothes with these color fit everyone. Anyway I like simple. I have some images for each colors. I feel that black is cool, white is clear, blue is quiet and green is nature. My backpack is green. The color of the backpack is my favorite color. Also, I like brown, too. The color of my bike is brown. If I had bought a car, I would buy black, white or silver one. I like silver, too. My computer is red and black. It is also my favorite color. I wonder why the priority seat of the old is called "silver seat". My shoes is white, blue and green. I like it very much. Actually I like almost all colors.
154 words

No comments:

Post a Comment