1/28/2013

Typing Assignment Fall 14: My favorite country

My favorite country is America. But I've never been in America yet even any other country. I would like to go to Montana someday. Also, I'd like to go to Texas, California and New York. I have some reasons why I would like to go the places. Someday I would like to go to Times Square for celebrating new year, and I also want to go and watch tennis games. I want to go to Montana and Texas to meet friends. And in Montana, I want to go to national park. California is for sightseeing. Also I want to go to Italy and Spain for sightseeing. If I go to Italy, I will eat pizza and pasta dishes and see the ancient buildings. In Spain, I will eat traditional dishes and go seeing the famous buildings. That's why I would like to go to Montana, New York, California and Texas in the USA, Italy and Spain someday.
160 words

No comments:

Post a Comment