4/01/2012
Opening Series Japan 2012
I watched Opening Series Japan 2012 on TV a few days ago. It was a special baseball game because two Major League Baseball teams came to Japan and played games at Tokyo Dome stadium. At this time, Seattle Mariners which has a base camp in Washington state and Oakland Athletics which has a base camp in California state came to play baseball games. I wanted to watch the games at the stadium, not on TV. I thought Major League players were so powerful and did many fantastic plays. They makes me excited. Whenever I watch professional athletes, I think that I strongly want to play sports. The game of Mariners versus Athletics was a close game, but Mariners lost at last, so I was little bit sorry about it. The reason why I was sorry about Mariners' losing is there was Ichiro Suzuki in Mariners. Of course, the games of Japanese Professional Baseball Teams versus MLB teams was interesting as well. I was glad to watch Ichiro's long distance return from right to home base named "Laser Beam." His shoulders are extremely strong, so he can throw Laser Beam. Ichiro's Laser Beam is very famous and popular. When he threw it, I was excited. He has amazing defensive strength, and he can run so fast, and he is also great hitter. That's why I think he is one of the greatest baseball players in the world. Dustin Ackley also became my favorite player. I felt there are so many awesome athletes in America. Now I really want to play tennis. I wish I could be in a tennis club in this university. 272 words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment