3/28/2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

     I saw a movie whose title is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Harrows part 1". I'll write about the movie in outline. This movie "Harry Potter" is being published as a series. The series is constructed by 8 parts, and this part is the 7th one. First of all, this story is about a boy named Harry. He knew he was a wizard on his 11th birthday. After that, he entered a magical school, and he knew a man, Voldemort, who murdered Harry's parents. He began to find the man to kill him from the time he knew that on.
     This part begins on the time when Harry, Ronald and Hermione knew Voldemort's weakpoint, so they take a journey to kill him. I felt this part was so sad and serious. Some people was killed by Voldemort. Dobby was one of my favorite character, but he died as well. In fact, I tried to read this book written in English, but it's too difficult for me to read it, so I want to reach the stage which I can read such books as soon as possible. I have no idea about the next. I'm looking forward to watching the final.     200 words

No comments:

Post a Comment