It's great at the safari park. The children love the animals. (p.20)

There are lots of discoveries for children at safari park for the first time.
Children are more curious than adults, so they love safari parks, zoos and places like that. This book is nice to learn animals' names, but this is too easy for me to read, and there are no sentences to pick up specially, so I think I want to read books which are not too easy from next time on. This series published by Black Cat Publishing have some quiz and games on the back pages.

There are lots of discoveries for children at safari park for the first time.
Children are more curious than adults, so they love safari parks, zoos and places like that. This book is nice to learn animals' names, but this is too easy for me to read, and there are no sentences to pick up specially, so I think I want to read books which are not too easy from next time on. This series published by Black Cat Publishing have some quiz and games on the back pages.
101 words
Reference
Gigliola, Pagano. (2008). A Trip to the Safari Park. Genoa, Italy: Black Cat Publishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment