4/28/2012

BR 1-03: The Enormous Turnip

Mr. Johnson, his wife Lizzie, his son Ben, his daughter Katie, his dog Pip, his cat Lola and the little mouse pull and pull and pull and ... POP! The enormous turnip comes out of the earth! (p. 19)


   I think this above sentence is the most important on this book. I felt this book's author wanted to tell that person have no enough power, but if people join their power together, they can get a great power. I think it's really important and necessary to cooperate with someone to do something big actions, too. In case of this book, Animals can be a part of power, even a little mouse.
   The illustrations drawn by Daniele Fabbri are beautiful and make understanding easy, so I like his ones.
126 words
Reference

Hobart, Ruth. (2007) The Enormous Turnip. Genoa, Italy: Black Cat Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment