I participated in the English Lounge Opening Party on last Friday. It started at 6 pm and ended at almost 8 pm. There were so many people who participated in the party, and I didn't expect that so many people came to the party at all. We played some games there. Everyone enjoyed the party. Of course, me too. I want them to come to the English Lounge again. The English Lounge is the place where you can make new friends, where you can enjoy yourself and where you can improve your talking skill in English, so I really recommend that you come there.
After the party, I went to a fast food restaurant, Joyfull with Jumpei. He also took part in the party. I always order an Italian salad and a pepper hamburger steak absolutely. It was tasty. These are my favorite menus of Joyfull. I like meat dishes so much, and I love pork especially. I was glad to come so many people the party.
I had so many something to do last week, and I couldn't sleep enough time, so I want to sleep enough this week. Good night.
192 words
No comments:
Post a Comment