4/07/2012

It was busy yesterday

   It was busy yesterday but it was fun. First, I went to university in the noon and carried board games with some friends from the English Lounge to Professor Okamura's office. After we had carried all the board games, I had lunch. Next, I helped freshmen make out their schedules of classes from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm same as yesterday and the day before yesterday. Almost 10 freshmen came to the English Lounge to have us advise how to do that. After that, I went to exchange students' dormitory on foot with 2 staffs of the English Lounge for the first time. I went there to invite exchange students to the Freshman's Camp, but most of the exchange students said they have something to do tomorrow. I'm sorry about that, but I became friends with Korean exchange students at there, and I ate some soup which the Korean friends made. It was so fun. After a while, I left the dorm for university, and I bought new textbooks and I registered for this year's classes. On the way I came back home, I went shopping to buy something I need, because it's the Freshman's Camp today. When I arrived at home, my mother had gone drinking with her co-workers to a party, so I drove her from a place where they held the party to home. I'm a little tired, but I should prepare for the Freshman's Camp from now. So good-bye.   243 words

No comments:

Post a Comment