4/27/2012

I went to an Internet cafe.

   I went to Cybac with my friends yesterday for the first time. Cybac is what is called the Internet cafe. Net-cafes are very useful because users can read books how many they want to, play darts, table tennis and billiards how many times they want to, and they also can sing songs at Karaoke rooms built in Net-cafes. Users can use the Internet as well, of course.
   First of all, we played table tennis. When I was in high school, I had belonged to a tennis club and had played it, so I'm a little good at playing table tennis. It was one of the funnest time for me on these days. Next, we were so hungry, so we had a dinner. After that, we played table tennis again. After a while, we played darts and billiards, too. We played at Cybac 3 hours and went back to each homes.
   I want to go somewhere with someone again.
158 words

No comments:

Post a Comment