Day 1 (April 7th)
First, we who were staffs of the camp were gathered at gate of KGU and left for the institute in the early morning. As soon as we arrived there, we started to clean inside of the institute. After a while, half of freshmen arrived at the institute by bus. I got on the bus with 5 other staffs at that time because we had to bring exchange students to the institute. After we had come back to Kumamoto Gakuen University, we went to exchange students' dormitory. When we got to the dorm, the Welcome Party was held for new exchange students in the dorm, so we joined the party. There were several foreign cultural dishes which exchange students cooked. I ate Vietnam's dish, and it was good, but it was very spicy. A staff, Kaori said "I liked it". I ate cakes made by Pang, Cadence and Anna as well. It was my favorite. After finished the party, we went back to the institute with 4 exchange students. When we arrived at the institute again, the rest of freshmen had arrived, so we introduced ourselves and played a game. After that, we cleaned rooms, prepared dinner, took a bath and so on. It was time to sleep at 23:00, so I switched lights off. In fact, I was so tired and sleepy, so I slept soon because I had only slept about 2 hours the day before Day 1.
Day 2 (April 8th)
I woke up 6:00, but I got up after a while, and I brushed teeth, had breakfast and so on. We met some graduates of KGU, and listened to what they talked. Their talking is somewhat useful for us. After we had lunch, we played a game named "Easter Egg Hunting". I belonged to Group 3, and we got 10 eggs. After that, we took some pictures and cleaned the institute. Finally, half of the freshmen went back to KGU by bus. Mr. Okamura bought ice creams for staffs, so we ate it waiting the bus left for KGU. About an hour later, the rest of the freshmen and staffs got on the bus and went back to KGU. After we came back to the university, we divided leftover stuffs. I suppose to hold a drinking party with this staffs on May 10, so I've looking forward to that.
Day 2 (April 8th)
I woke up 6:00, but I got up after a while, and I brushed teeth, had breakfast and so on. We met some graduates of KGU, and listened to what they talked. Their talking is somewhat useful for us. After we had lunch, we played a game named "Easter Egg Hunting". I belonged to Group 3, and we got 10 eggs. After that, we took some pictures and cleaned the institute. Finally, half of the freshmen went back to KGU by bus. Mr. Okamura bought ice creams for staffs, so we ate it waiting the bus left for KGU. About an hour later, the rest of the freshmen and staffs got on the bus and went back to KGU. After we came back to the university, we divided leftover stuffs. I suppose to hold a drinking party with this staffs on May 10, so I've looking forward to that.
465 words
No comments:
Post a Comment