165 words
4/23/2012
I dined out with my friends
I dined out with my friends who were in same high school yesterday. A friend who works at Tokyo Fire Department took a day off and came back to Kumamoto yesterday, so we assembled and dined out at Kaioudou in Hikarinomori. I hadn't seen him for a long time, so I was glad to meet him. After we had finished dinner, we went to a game center and a batting center. I played batting practice, catching machine, a car race game and a gun shooting game and so on. After that, we were about to go to a hot spring to take a bath, but we have to do our own works tomorrow and we had no time, so we didn't go to a hot spring. We suppose to assemble and go somewhere next weekend and the Golden Week. We may go to the Green Land on Golden Week, so I've looked forward to coming Golden Week. I want to meet them and play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment