4/05/2012

Today's my activities

   Today, I went to university to play some important parts. First, I was gathered in the morning because I am one of the staffs of the Freshman's Camp. Then, we who are the staffs of the camp were given uniforms and wore it. After that, we moved to freshmen and we got freshmen to know about the details of the camp. At the same time, I have become a staff of the English Lounge from this semester, so I got freshmen to know about the English Lounge and some events at the English Lounge planed now. Next, I helped my friends invite freshmen to join their club about an hour, and I had lunch. I felt it's hard to let freshmen join their club. After that, I went to the English Lounge because I had something to do at there from the afternoon. After freshmen took a placement test, some freshmen came there to let them advise how to make out their schedules of classes. I advised two girls almost 3 hours. I thought I was able to advise easily to understand what they wanted to know. I'm supposed to do the same tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Finally, I went back to the place where there were my friends at the evening to help them move a table, chairs and so on they used. After we finished all, we went having a meal to a cafeteria, and a friend gave us an delicious ice cream, and I came back to home. It was meaningful today because I experienced something that I had never done. My spring vacation was so boring that I can't wait to start this semester. I can't help be excited. I want to start right now.   291 words

No comments:

Post a Comment