4/13/2012

Placement Essay : Dear host family

Dear host family. 
   Hello. Thank you for accepting me. My name is Yusei from Kumamoto, Japan. Please call me Yusei. I’ve never been abroad, so I’m looking forward to coming to visit and stay with you.
   I wonder if I could know about all of you before I get there because I want to know about you and get close as soon as possible. During my stay, I’d like to hang out in the local area to know about the country. Where do you recommend in the area? Please tell me about it. I’m interested in your country, for example, sightseeing spots, foods, music, TV programs and so on.
   My favorite sport is tennis. I had played tennis for 3 years when I was in high school, and I played baseball as well when I was in elementary school. I’m not so good at playing both of the sports, but I like sports, so I want to play some sports which you want to play with you. 
   Let me introduce my family. I live with my mother and a sister. I have a sister named Julia who is a year younger than me, and she had played volley ball when she was in junior high school. My mother’s name is Fumiko, and she works at a nursing home. My father lives apart. I almost don’t go anywhere with my family, so I want to go somewhere with you and make good lifelong memories.
   By the way, have you ever been to Japan? There’re many worthy places, enjoyable places and interesting cultures in Japan. For example, in Kumamoto, there are Mt. Aso which has the largest caldera in the world, the Kumamoto Castle and famous hot springs. If you go to west side of Kumamoto, you can see dolphins as well.
   I’m sure you can enjoy yourself when you come here, Kumamoto, so please come to Kumamoto someday. Whenever you come, I will guide you.
   Finally, is there anything special that I should do absolutely in your country or prepare before I get there? I don’t know well about your country, so please tell me something what I need. See you later.
From Yusei
363 words

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, but you should write in English, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! yousei.
    It is very good! I like Kumamoto too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!! I love Julia. I want to meet her. I go your home in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Yuosei!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is good work. I have to write first essay on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!perfect black bouze.
    Your sentence is simple so I can understand easly.
    Good luck!! See you bouze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ya!
    I used to play baseball and tennis,
    same as you :)

    ReplyDelete