211 words
4/22/2012
Mayu's birthday party
Last Thursday, my friend's birthday party was held at a restaurant named Yoko so-and-so. She became 20 years old, so she drank some cocktails. Her real birthday is April 21, but it's hard to assemble on Saturday, so we held the party 2 days faster than her real birthday. We ordered full-course and eat it. It was good taste. I ate cheese fondue for the first time. In fact, I was invited the party just before the party, so I had no presents for her. According to my friend who planned the party, it was planned a day before the day. That's why we bought a birthday cake. When the cake was served, we were all full, so some friends didn't eat it. After that, we left the restaurant and we went taking pictures to a game center. We took pictures and played catching machines. I got a bag only 3 times, and I gave it to Mayu as her birthday present from me. After a while, we got out the game center and we talked at outside of the game center. We were able to make her happy, so I was glad to participate the party. We may hold a birthday party for 2 friends on latter half of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment