Hello. Today, I introduce an American artiste, Chris Brown. He is one of my favorite artistes and I like some of his songs. His songs are very good but his dance is also so amazing. I like "Yeah 3x" the best in his songs so far, but I like "Don't wake me up" as well. I want his brand new album "Fortune". The album is contained 19 songs and the song which named "Don't wake me up" has been contained in it as well. The album will be released on July 3.
1 Turn Up The Music 2 Bassline 3 Till I Die 4 Mirage 5 Don’t Judge Me
6 2012 7 Biggest Fan 8 Sweet Love 9 Strip 10 Stuck On Stupid
11 4 Years Old 12 Party Hard/Cadillac 13 Don’t Wake Me Up 14 Trumpet Lights 15 Tell Somebody
16 Free Run 17 Remember My Name 18 Wait For You 19 Touch Me
Who's your favorite artiste? Please tell me yours. Good-bye.
106 words
(Except song's titles)
(Except song's titles)
No comments:
Post a Comment