129 words
6/10/2012
I'm poor and I need money
I was invited two parties this weekend. First, I was invited to Dan's birthday party. Dan is an exchange student and he is from England. His birthday party was on Friday. I really wanted to go to the party, but I can't go to the party because I don't have enough money. I felt sad. Second, I was invited to potluck party on Saturday. I've never been to potluck party, so I also wanted to go to the party, but I can't go to the party because of money too. The day when the potluck party was held was my friend, Eriko's birthday. I'm sorry to be unable to go to both of the two parties. Please excuse my absence. Happy Birthday, Dan and Eriko!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanted to go to Dan'z Bday party too ;(
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you go?
ReplyDelete