
I watched a movie named "Back to the future" in the library today. I watched it for the first time. The movie was interesting, so I want to watch "Back to the future 2" and "Back to the future 3" as well. The movie is Koichiro's favorite movie and I watched it with him. When I was watching the movie, I felt that there is no time to waste in a lifetime deeply. I was taught that every second in my lifetime is important and meaningful by this movie. Do you know how to say Japanese proverb "一期一会" in English? It is said that "live every day as though it were last" in English.
116 words
(except kanji)
This movie is soooo good!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei saw this movie when I was high school student!
you should see 2 and 3!!!!!
I think so, too. I'd like to watch the others of the series as soon as possible.
DeleteI like this movie, too!
ReplyDelete'The time machine' was great, but it might change someone's life extremely.
DeleteI would be afraid to use it.