6/03/2012

Hotaru Fiesta

The signboard of Twin Star
   I went to the Hotaru Fiesta with my friends yesterday. It was held in Kyokusi Village, Kumamoto. Kyokusi Village is my friends' hometown. Hotaru means firefly in English. So many people came to see fireflies there, and Eitatou, a big name in Kumamoto, also came to the festival. I saw fireflies there. I tried to take a picture of the fireflies, but it's hard to take the picture. There were many stalls on the sidewalk. After we had saw fireflies, I went to an ice cream shop named Twin Star. The ice cream shop have been introduced on TV sometime, so the ice cream shop is well-known in Kumamoto, and some people come to the shop just to eat the ice cream even if they are from out of Kumamoto.
   Next, we went eating dinner to Joyfull. We wanted to eat meat, so we went to Ikkyu, which is a good restaurant specialize in meat, but there were people who had lined up, so we went to Joyfull.
   After that, we went taking a hot spring bath.
182 words

No comments:

Post a Comment