12/19/2012

Typing Assignment Fall 9: My favorite car

My favorite car is Prius. Though it is a little expensive for me, I would like to ride the car. Also, I want to take a ride Avensis too. I like shape of sedan, but I don’t have favorite car company particularly. I require capacity for cars and I want a car which gets people in as many as possible. If I have bought a car, I choose the color black, white or silver. Black cars are cool but they are a little dangerous for driving in the nights. That’s why the color of car is white or silver would be the best for me. At least, I want a car stereo system. It is better that the car has a car navigation system as well. Actually I don’t know a lot about cars, so I have to learn about them before I try to buy my car. I’ll save much money to get mine as soon as possible.
159 words

No comments:

Post a Comment