12/22/2012

ONE PIECE Film Z

Yesterday, I watched a movie "ONE PIECE Film Z" with my friend Taiki at Cineplex Kumamoto. We like the anime ONE PIECE and we were looking forward to coming out the movie. It was super great interesting. Before we went to the theater, I had been to the exchange students' dormitory with Minori. I took her there to help her research. She had a questionnaire about foreign culture and I got exchange students' help. That was her homework and the deadline was coming, so I helped her. I got some information about difference of culture between our country and their country. When we left the dorm, it rained heavily. I was there without my umbrella, so I went her house and borrowed hers. When I arrived at the theater, I got soaked. It was terrible. Before I watched the movie, I bought french fries and drinks for us. That was on me. I don't know why I had to pay for Taiki, but I don't care because the movie was good.
173 words
P.S. I met Mayu at the theater. I didn't know that she was working there.
When I bought french fries, she made it's size bigger than usual. Thank you for the service.
I went to the theater for the first time today, because I usually go to Hikarinomori for movies.
I would like to go there again.
60 words

No comments:

Post a Comment