12/19/2012

Typing Assignment Fall 10: My favorite movies

I like movies and I like any kind of movies, particularly I like actions, science fictions, horrors and comedies. I like foreign movies better than Japanese movies. I used to watch DVDs 4 times a week several years ago. I’ve watched Harry Potter series, Transporter series completely. I’ve watched many other movies too. The movie which I’ve watched most recently is Poo Bear. I watched it with my friends in the library. It was a little boring for me. The other day I watched Sister Act in the library. It was funny and touching movie and I liked it. I have a plan to go to a movie with my friends in the near future. I’m looking forward to it. My first time to watch a movie in theater was when I was 12 years old. I went to TOHO Cinemas Hikarinomori with my friends for a movie. I’d like to watch some movies in the library again.
158 words

No comments:

Post a Comment