155 words
12/08/2012
Typing Assignment Fall 6: My favorite things to do
I like listening to music, going out with my friends and watching movies. My favorite anime is "ONE PIECE", ans its new movie will have been screened from this coming December. I'm going to go to the movie with my friends, and I'm really looking forward to watching it. I often go to Karaoke with my friends, and then we sing songs and dance like singers. After that, we go somewhere to have dinner. It's so fun to go out with them. To learn languages is also one of my hobbies. Now I'm learning English and Spanish, and I'm watching a TV program every Thursday to learn Spanish. It's interesting because I can't only learn Spanish, but I can also know a lot about Spanish traditional culture, historic buildings and paintings. I usually listen to pop music, but sometimes rock music. What kind of music do you like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment