12/22/2012

Christmas party on December 20th

Hello. Do you have any plan for this upcoming Christmas?
I'm going to hang out somewhere and have a dinner with my friends but I don't know where to go. I don't care where to go and I don't have any place where particularly I want to go. I'm satisfied enough with just getting together and doing something. I'm just guessing but, maybe we'll go somewhere and have a dinner and then go to karaoke as usual.
By the way, it was a little early but, Christmas party was taken place at this university. Participants were over 20 and it was a nice party. We played a game named Secret Santa which rule is just to exchange the presents we each brought. I got a present bag from Megumu and a pen and a note in it. I brought a paper bag which have lots of snacks, cheap sweets and also a white striped black handbag inside. Chihiro was glad to get it. I was glad to see that, too.
177 words

No comments:

Post a Comment