First of all, I think they should participate in some events of the university. For example, there is school festival, and especially exchange students came from countries where live in English should participate in 2 camps. One is The Freshman’s Camp. The camp is like welcome party for freshmen. The purpose of the camp is freshmen get use to speak English. Another is The English Weekend, and a small number of people participate in the camp, so it’s a chance to get closer with friends than ever.
The 2 camps help exchange students to make friends absolutely. That’s why I think they need to know about the 2 camps to enjoy and be successful in their college careers at KGU.
Next, I think exchange students want to exercise, because there is just a time to exercise in their class, so they should know about a training room of the university. KGU have a training room in the gym next to entrance gate. If students of the university want to exercise at the training room, whoever uses it for free.
They can use the room from Monday to Saturday, and the room opens from 10 am to 9 pm, but they can’t use the room only anniversaries. There are many machines, for example, running machines and other machines which they can train their arms, backs and legs and so on. I’m sure that using the room can become your help to keep your body, so I recommend them to train at the room.
Finally, I think it’s the most important thing to enjoy themselves, so I think they should do what they want to. I really hope they could enjoy their campus lives here. I write what I say to them again. One thing I think they should know is there’re some events at KGU, so they should participate in the events. Another one is there is the training room in the gym, so they can use the room. I think both of 2 things help them certainly.
366 words
I want to go to gym.
ReplyDeleteHi! Your essay is so good and it would be useful for exchange students!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI think that the Freshman Camp is good idea, too!
ReplyDeleteHave you joined the Freshman Camp?
Yes, I have. It was a nice experience.
DeleteI think our school festival is so exciting too!
ReplyDeleteReally?. In fact, I've never been the festival.
DeleteWhere is there the training room????
ReplyDeleteIt is 1st floor of the gym next to KGU's entrance gate.
DeleteHi~^^
ReplyDeleteI have never joined for school festival,
becouse I don't wanna join for it! haha^^
bye!