5/20/2012

My activities on Golden Week

   I had a plan for Golden Week to go to Mitsui Green Land, which is an amusement park in Kumamoto, with my friends, but my friends and I were busy one another and couldn't make the time to meet, so the plan was called off.
   Some friends suggested an alternative to go to Round One, which is also an amusement facility, with only people who could make the time to meet instead of going to Mitsui Green Land, and I went to Round One with 5 friends. I played bowling 6 games there, and then we went to Youme Town in Hikarinomori. We window-shopped there to kill time.
   After a while, we went to Ikkyuu which is an eating house specializing in meats and it is known as good eating house in Kyokusi to have dinner. I ate hamburger steak there. It tasted very good.
150 words

No comments:

Post a Comment