I was invited to Victoria's birthday party, so I participated in the party on May 13, but her birthday is May 14. Victoria is an exchange student from Texas, America, and she was called Bikuchan. In the noon, I went to Hikarinomori to buy a present for her. I heard that Victoria likes Kitty, so I walked around the shopping mall and I found good one. I bought a decorative key case. In the evening, I went in front of Daiei. After a while, many people assembled there, and we went to a restaurant, which named 'Covent Garden'. First, we gave her presents and took pictures. She was very glad to receive many presents, so I was glad too. After that, we had dinner. The dishes tasted good, especially I liked pizza very much. I want her to enjoy enough during staying Japan.
Happy Birthday, Bikuchan. Have a nice day!!
150 words
No comments:
Post a Comment