5/25/2012

Drinking Party with the staffs of the Freshman's Camp

   I went downtown and participated in a drinking party for staffs of freshman's camp 2 weeks ago. The party was held at a restaurant. Some staffs didn't come because of their part-time jobs, but almost all the staffs participated in the party. I was surprised by some girls because they were drinking many amounts of cocktails. I heard good talks about going abroad to study from some staffs who experienced studying abroad. When I heard the talks, I thought I wanted to study abroad, but I don't have confidence in my ability yet, so I think I should study harder. 2 hours later from the beginning of the party, we got out the restaurant and we went to a clubhouse. I went to clubhouse for the first time. We drank some cocktails there again, and danced for 2 hours. I was embarrassed. I became a friend of an exchange student of Toukai University who came from Saudi Arabia. The party was fun and I enjoyed.
168 words

No comments:

Post a Comment