144 words
11/01/2012
Typing Assignment Fall 2: My favorite musicians
I like music very much and I usually listen to pop music. Recently, I listen to foreign music as well. I have many favorite musicians. For example, I like Kelly Clarkson, Backstreet Boys, Owl City, Simple Plan and so on. Actually, I don't know all their songs. Basically, I listen to the songs only I like. The songs aren't always sung by same singer like them. That's why I have many favorite musicians. Recently, I like "Good Time", the song is sung by Owl City, and "Stronger" sung by Kelly Clarkson. Basically, I browse on YouTube and find the songs I like. I've never been to any concert in my life, so I'd like to go and see a real musician directly, if I have an opportunity. Who's your favorite artiste? I want to know your recommended one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment