11/12/2012

Draft Essays 2-02a: My favorite places

     Where is your favorite place? My favorite place is "Youme Town Hikarinomori" and this is a name of a shopping mall stands in Kikuyo village, Kumamoto. It's convenient for me because the shopping mall is close from my home and it takes about 20 minutes to get there by bike. I often go there and browse around the mall with my friends. Now I'll describe the reason why I like "Youme Town Hikarinomori" and then some information on the mall.
     I have some reasons why I like the mall. First, it stands convenient distance to get there. Also, a station is located nearby. Second, there are various facilities in the mall and it's enough to satisfy. Third, lots of useful buildings like post office and popular restaurants are standing even outside of the mall. For the reasons listed above, "Youme Town Hikarinomori" is my favorite place.
     Now let me introduce some details on the facilities of the mall. Do you like movies? There is a theater, "TOHO cinemas" in the mall. When I watch some movie, I always go there. When you go to a movie, you might have to wait the movie starts. During that time, how about killing the time at game arcade? There's a game arcade next to the theater, so you could enjoy even the spare time.
     After watching a movie, you might be hungry. On the occasion, down stairs from 3rd floor, and then there's a food court on the 2nd floor. Many kinds of fast-food restaurants like Subway and McDonald's are located in the food court. If you have a lunch more richly, down one more floor, and then there's a walkway standing various restaurants side-by-side. Although, I definitely like McDonald's the best!!
     On the case you want to buy something, it's good to browse around the mall. If you want to buy groceries, commodities, shoes or something you need in daily life, you could find on 1st floor. If you want to buy clothes, books, DVDs, musical stuff, toys or something like that, you could find on 2nd floor. I think you could find almost all things you need. If you had been there once, you might add the mall as one of your favorite places.
     In a sentence, "Youme Town Hikarinomori" is convenient and it's based on the information listed above. It's good to browse, good to buy and good to eat in the mall. If you've never been there, I'd like you to try visiting. Do you know anywhere else it's such a good place like this? You can get there by JR train from Suizenji station to Hikarinomori station. What a convenient place it stands!
462 words

18 comments:

  1. Your essay is interesting because you often ask people.
    I think it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often go to "Yume Town Hikarinomori" too. There are a lot of various shops. I like there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you often go there^^
      It's perfect for us to have fun, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. My favorite place is my house♡
    My hometown near the Youme town hikarinomori.
    I like there too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you because your home is
      your favorite place, right?
      My home is boring. lol

      Delete
  4. I like Hikarinomori, too!
    I often go there with my family.
    We enjoy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me Hikarino mori is very far!
    but I think there is very good place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so.
      You're closer downtown than Hikamori
      but it's easy to get there by train
      from Kumamoto Station to Hikarinomori.

      Delete
  6. I often went to there when I was high school student, but I recently don't go to there .
    I want to go Yume-town after a long time(^^)(^^)! .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Until 2 years ago,
      it is on my way back home.
      But now it's not. It's precisely
      different direction instead.

      Delete
  7. I like Hikamori very much but it is far from my house. How long does it take from your house??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about that,
      but I'm glad to know you've ever been.
      Getting there from my home by bike
      takes about 20 minutes

      Delete
  8. I have been to Hikarinomori at once because it is far from my house.
    But i want to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry about that.
      But try if you have a time
      to go though it's far.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never been to Hikarinomori. I'd like to go there

    ReplyDelete