Please remember to comment
It is very interesting presentation. Which language is the most interesting you have ever learned?
Of course I like English the best.
I like watching Movie too. Please tell me your favorite movie?
There're lots of movies I like.Harry Potter is one of my favorites.
What's your favorite British movie?
Sorry, I don't remember which is British film.At least, I know Harry Potter is British one and I like it.
It ia easy to look at your presentation!!Can you speak Spanish? It's cool.What is the most important skill for you?
Every skills are important equally, but I would like toget speaking skill asap.
Is spanish different??I study German at this university♫
Spanish is interesting for me as well as English.
Oh! your presentation is so good. Can you speak Spanish fluently?
I can speak elementary conversation.
It was easy to understand how you learned the languages!
Thanks, Joker Chiro.I hope it was interesting for you.
Your presentation and pronunciation are so good!
Thanks, Funepeeeeeeei:)
You speak and write English very well!!
It is very interesting presentation. Which language is the most interesting you have ever learned?
ReplyDeleteOf course I like English the best.
DeleteI like watching Movie too. Please tell me your favorite movie?
ReplyDeleteThere're lots of movies I like.
DeleteHarry Potter is one of my favorites.
What's your favorite British movie?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I don't remember which is British film.
DeleteAt least, I know Harry Potter is British one and I like it.
It ia easy to look at your presentation!!
ReplyDeleteCan you speak Spanish? It's cool.
What is the most important skill for you?
Every skills are important equally, but I would like to
Deleteget speaking skill asap.
Is spanish different??
ReplyDeleteI study German at this university♫
Spanish is interesting for me as well as English.
DeleteOh! your presentation is so good. Can you speak Spanish fluently?
ReplyDeleteI can speak elementary conversation.
DeleteIt was easy to understand how you learned the languages!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joker Chiro.
DeleteI hope it was interesting for you.
Your presentation and pronunciation are so good!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Funepeeeeeeei:)
DeleteYou speak and write English very well!!
ReplyDelete