7/24/2012

BR 1-18: Getting together

Families around the world are different from each other. (p. 22)


This book explains how families are consisted around the world. Recently, most of Japanese families are nuclear families. I think nuclear family is good to live privately, but children may be bored and feel lonely. Whereas that, I think that extended families live happily and never feel lonely. Moreover, I guess that children who live in an extended family take better education than children who live in a nuclear family. I'm not sure which is better, but I'd like to make a nuclear family, if I get married and have children. What kind of family would you like to make? I felt deeply that family is important for my life to read this book. Personal connection such as friends is also very important and necessary for my life.
141 words
Reference

Reilly, Carmel. (2007). Getting together. South Melbourne, Australia: Thomson Learning Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment